Monday, March 11, 2013

March Meal Madness

And no, this has nothing to do with basketball!

After having the kids sick and getting them better, I of course came down with it this past weekend - thank goodness for the magical qualities in Pho (along with an entire day spent in bed resting)!!!

So I'm back in the swing of things and decided to buckle down and get the menu planning for the week finished. This led to me realizing we have a busy month ahead of us and I may as well get the month's meals in order - as it will mean one less thing for me to do each week! 

The weather here in Las Vegas is warming up and that means less cooking indoors and more grilling outdoors! Personally I love this time of year, grilling means less mess in my kitchen! So without further ado, I present March Meals (and the first week in April too)!



Meal planning like this helps me in many ways, but the biggest one is it enables me to go bulk shopping for my meats/proteins. I prefer to bulk shop this way since it is a good forecast of what we will be consuming this season. It means more fish and leaner meats and less of what I bought for winter like roasts, etc.

Send me a comment on the ones that sound interesting and I will make sure to post the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment